The Strip Highlights is a quick, easy way for guests unsure about touring by helicopter to “test the waters” while seeing the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air.
Available starting tomorrow!
10 - 15 minutos
Reserve an entire aircraft for your party and lift off over the breathtaking lights and sounds of the Las Vegas Strip on this unforgettable helicopter tour.
The Best Helicopter Las Vegas Strip Tours
You know you want to book a helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip. Fantastic! Why should you book a tour with Papillon? What makes Papillon helicopter tours the best Las Vegas has to offer? Check out a few of the things that have made Papillon into the largest and most experienced tour operator in the world.
- State-of-the-Art Helicopters. We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130s were designed specifically for sightseeing tours. They provide forward-facing, theater-style seating for unobstructed aerial views.
- Transparent Pricing. The prices you see online are the prices you're going to get. No hidden fees or guesswork needed. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are already included.
- No Commissioned Staff. Our reservation specialists aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
5 Reasons to Take a Helicopter Tour Over the Las Vegas Strip
The Las Vegas Strip is a world-renowned destination synonymous with high-stakes gambling, neon signs, shotgun weddings, glitz and glamour, and 100 years of Wild West shenanigans. Las Vegas is single-handedly responsible for funneling trillions of dollars and millions of guests into the Southwestern United States. The heart of this desert metropolis? The Las Vegas Strip.
This thriving city has an abundance of things to do. With a limited amount of time, how in the world do you choose what's right for you? That's where we come in. Our Las Vegas Helicopter Tours are the perfect way to experience the highlights of the Las Vegas Strip. Check out five reasons why you should take a helicopter tour during your time in Las Vegas.
- Catch All the Things to Do on the Las Vegas Strip at Once
Experience an aerial view of all the landmarks that make Las Vegas one of the most famous cities in the world. Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and soar over legendary landmarks including:
- Luxor Sky Beam
- Eiffel Tower of Paris
- Bellagio fountains
- LINQ Promenade
- New York New York
- Mirage Volcano
- MGM Grand
- Clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venitian
Your flight will then continue past the Stratosphere Tower to the historic Downtown Las Vegas where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive.
- Immerse Yourself in the Best Experiences Las Vegas Has to Offer
Not only will Papillon's Las Vegas helicopter tours fly you over the most popular things to do on Las Vegas Boulevard, they'll let you experience a few of them too! Get the fully immersive Las Vegas Strip experience as part of your Papillon helicopter tour.
- Zipline from the top of the 114-foot-tall launch tower to the base of the world's tallest observation wheel on the FLY LINQ.
- Ride in style with a luxurious limousine to transport you from your Las Vegas hotel to the helicopter launch.
- Top off the evening with a flight of four 5-ounce draft beers from The Book's "beer yourself" self-pouring beer wall.
- Discover the Hidden Secrets of Sin City with In-Flight Narration
Get the inside scoop on Las Vegas with in-flight narration. Experience entertaining music and engaging narration in English as you soar over the Las Vegas hotspots.
From the decades-old casinos of the Downtown district to the hottest new trends in the neon Strip, helicopter tours of the Las Vegas Strip will show you it all.
- End-to-End Luxury with a Limousine Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Start and finish your luxury tour experience in true Las Vegas fashion. A limousine will pick you up directly from your Las Vegas hotel and transport you to the helicopter launch. For a truly VIP Vegas experience, upgrade to private limousine transportation throughout your tour.
- Tack on a Grand Canyon Adventure to Your Las Vegas Helicopter Tour
Why limit your helicopter tour to the Las Vegas Strip? Make your Southwestern adventure into a day trip from Las Vegas. Helicopter tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon can include awe-inspiring views to the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and, of course, the Las Vegas Strip.
FAQs for Las Vegas Strip Tours
This thriving city has an abundance of exciting and entertaining offerings. A few of the best things to do on the Las Vegas Strip and on a Papillon tour include:
- Take a helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip
- Zipline on the Strip at the FLY LINQ
- Check out the fountains at the Bellagio
- Grab a beer from The Book inside The LINQ Hotel
The Las Vegas Strip is about 4.2 miles long, and would take about an hour and a half to walk from end to end.
But, why walk when you can fly? See all the best sights that Sin City has to offer aboard a helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip.
Absolutely! We pick up from a select number of Las Vegas hotels on the Strip and Downtown.
If you aren’t staying at one of these Las Vegas hotels, simply travel to the nearest one. You do not have to be staying at a hotel to be picked up by one of our shuttles.
On the hunt for the best things to do outside of Las Vegas? Papillon's helicopter, bus, airplane, and adventure tours are the perfect way to experience the numerous Southwestern destinations surrounding Sin City. Discover the world-renowned Grand Canyon National Park from Las Vegas, take a day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim, or get your adrenaline pumping on an adventure tour from Las Vegas.
Learn more about all of Papillon's world-class Las Vegas sightseeing tours today.