La exclusiva historia de Papillon
- Flota: 48
- Empleados: más de 600
- Fundación: 1965
- División corporativa de ventas y marketing: Las Vegas, Nevada
- División corporativa de contabilidad: Boulder City, Nevada
- Modelos: Bell 206L, 206B, Bell 407, A-Star 350B BA B2, MD900, EC130, deHavilland Twin Otter
- La División de servicios públicos y contratos brinda servicios a: Parque Nacional del Gran Cañón, Servicio Forestal de EE.UU., Departamento de Defensa, Oficina de Administración de Tierras, Departamento de Caza y Pesca de Arizona, Tucson Electric Power y Bar 10 Ranch
- Aeropuertos: Aeropuerto Internacional McCarran (LAS), Aeropuerto del Parque Nacional del Gran Cañón (GCN), Aeropuerto de Boulder City (61B), Aeropuerto de Gran Cañón West (1G4), Page Muni (PGA)
Since 1965, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has held the title of the world's oldest and largest sightseeing company, flying an estimated 600,000 passengers each year on daily tours to the Grand Canyon and beyond. Discover spectacular sights of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, and of course unforgettable views of the Grand Canyon's multiple rims. We at Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters are proud to offer our guests an unparalleled perspective of one of the world's greatest natural wonders.
Our aircraft are specifically designed for sightseeing with onboard upgrades developed and patented by Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters. Our planes are designed with large windows and raised wings, so your view is never obstructed. Our helicopter fleet are also fitted with oversized windows for sightseeing and photography. All flights also offer pre-recorded narration in 16 languages provided through noise-cancelling headphones. Your adventure with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters extends beyond air travel. In fact, our catalogue of tours also include horseback, hiking, ATV and Jeep tours, and river rafting excursions at the canyon. Create memories to last a lifetime when you join us on a scenic journey to the most beautiful landform in the American Southwest.
As member in good standing of the Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS), Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters abides by flight safety rules and regulations that substantially exceed the regulations required by the Federal Aviation Administration. Additionally, the program infuses the safety mindset into the very culture of our company. Customer safety is of paramount importance to every employee here at Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters.